I work primarily with adults seeking individual-based counseling services. I offer an integrative counseling approach that is strength & wellness-focused, trauma-informed and highly personalized. My clinical demeanor is both gentle and compassionate, as well as direct and honest.
I work with a range of emotional and behavioral issues, including:
- Anxiety and panic
- Depression and feelings of sadness
- Intimate partner violence
- Spirituality, and those looking to bring their spiritual practice more into their everyday lives.
- Support for empaths, intuitives and highly sensitive individuals
- Women’s issues
- Stress management, and adjusting to life changes
The therapeutic work that I do is heart-centered, steeped in mindfulness, and derives from the perspective that the body, mind and spirit are deeply interconnected. I utilize positive psychology, psychodynamic and cognitive-behavioral therapies. I also incorporate breathwork and somatic mind-body psychotherapeutic applications that promote self-awareness, authenticity, integration and self-compassion.
“The first part of emotional healing is having someone with a keen ear to catch your melodic voice.” -Thomas Merton