Individual counseling for adults seeking support with:
- PSTD, trauma and trauma recovery
- Depression, anxiety and panic
- Intimate partner violence
- Stress management, and adjusting to life changes
- Disordered eating and body image issues
- Addiction, compulsive behaviors and changing problematic patterns
I offer a strength-focused approach that is highly personalized to meet the needs of each of my clients. My clinical demeanor is both gentle and compassionate, as well as direct and honest.
I place an emphasis on identifying and exploring core beliefs and negative thinking patterns that create barriers to personal growth and healing. And I offer practical tools and strategies to overcome these barriers. I also guide individuals to establish effective coping skills, and positively transform problematic patterns of behaviors.
I utilize art therapy, positive psychology, cognitive-behavioral and psychodynamic therapies as well as somatic mind/body, mindfulness, and self-compassion based practices.